Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quitter

Last blog was about what happened in the 16th of April which turned out to be my last day of training. Yeah, it's only my sixth day and I decided to quit. Don't wanna wait for the company to kick me out so I thought of leaving.

It seems to be an ungrateful gesture for someone who's just starting in the real world like me. I might be a little too pessimistic with the work I'm doing, but that's just me... Always expectin for the worst scenario. Besides, dealing with people who really need the job made me realize that I'm different from them. They applied for this because they need it while I did because I want it. You know that there's a vast difference between the two, don't you? I even uttered to them, in one of those days of my training, that our work shift (3pm-12mn) is like the hours I spend out and loud with my friends. Saying that was so inappropriate, I believe so. I was just playing around while they were on to the real game. This thought, the difference I'm feeling, somehow became the main reason of my decision. I was a premature lad for the real business world. My uncle's right, I guess, for telling me to focus on my studies first. Still have three years in school, better not rush things, best to enjoy what you have at the moment. Guess I should just relax this rainy summer and prepare for the real thing come June.

That's it, folks. Summer job's over. Got at least a week allowance from it (hehe). The only thing I need to do for the remaining month of vacation is how to kill boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment