Thursday, July 7, 2011

Unheeded

I can't remember the last time I was with you. Alone. I can't remember the last time we shared a cup. I can't remember the last time we studied our brains out for an upcoming recitation or exam. I can't remember the last time we went out just to hang. I can't remember the last time we really talked.

I can't remember because I never thought that that would be the last. I lived by the day knowing that what we do is something we would do for years. But vividly do I remember everything we've shared, everything we did.

It ended too soon, eh? Too soon that it caught me in my most off-guard moment. Too soon that it almost felt like my mind's gonna blow anytime thinking what went wrong. Too soon that it made me uneasily emotional.

So tell me. When was the last time I was with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment