Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dead End

So I was originally gonna write about how great the night was. I was sure to blog about what transpired earlier tonight as my friends and I go out on a movie date: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. But, then, something came up. As I checked on my Facebook, hyped on letting the world know that I've already watched the last installment of this series, I saw something that made me a little too sensitive.

I've been warned, yes I am. But the pain just struck so hard that I wasn't able to control the emotions streaming down my cheeks. I can tolerate the absence. I can live with the mute conversations. No matter how many times you deny, I know deep down, I lost my significance in your life. I can live with that. I think. I have survived the abrupt shift of our friendship. I lived through summer with you not talking to me.

But to read posts of yours that appear like you've finally given up without giving any good reason, to see that you're talking with the last person I wish you're talking with, is just a lot to take.

Our friendship is hanging by a thread. And now, it seems like it's finally cut. For every actions I make to try and rekindle what we used to have, there is always a negative response. I'm insignificant. Not even a second choice. I went from being on the top straight to being buried in the ground.
...
...
...
Perhaps, you are my personal karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment