Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's a Wrap!

Damn right, it's a wrap. I can't take it no more! I tried being polite and all but you just don't seem to respect what I want. I know it's so unmanly of me to just leave you into pieces. But what the hell should I do? Continue with it and pretend like I care?

2 months short of a half year, it has only been. And I gave you nothing but tears. I feel sorry for us. I feel sorry for what might have been. But I never get there. No matter how hard I tried, I seriously never get there. We have our personal differences which we cannot reconcile at once. I am an amateur at this and so are you. Over the summer I tried talking you out of it by not talking to you. I wanted you to get tired already! I've caused you so much pain and I can't bear to give you more. I wanted you to surrender. I gave you out. But you held on. Tight. You didn't want to let go.

School came and I made up my mind. And this time, I made a firm decision. We talked and it went smoothly. For weeks, I thought we could revive the friendship, at least. Until you blew everything up on me and made it all worse!

Yeah, you have the right to get mad. I, honestly, wanted you to. But, hey, try to be consistent at least. The melodramatic texts, the late night calls and all the self-pity are not helping! Sure, make me look like I'm the worst guy on earth! Bash on me in all ways you can think of. Who the hell cares? Your fragile heart is not an excuse to be so unstable. It's too much that it appears unreal to me. Stop acting like you were so hurt to the point that I crushed your heart into gazillion pieces. There's never a thing to hold on to.

It was a risk we took. And you know that this working out is less possible than not. I have told you that before we reached the decision first hand!

Just so we're clear, I'm not washing my hands for anything I am accounted for in this fucked up story of ours. I know I have my fair share of deficiencies. But please just respect what I want, what I need! It's for the best! Let's just get real!

I'm saddened that the friendship thing after hasn't worked out. I hate to do this but I think it's best to just burn the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment