Monday, July 19, 2010

Rant NOT!

Yes, I am an Economics major. But since I'm enrolled in a college which is centered on arts and humanities, I am required to take up 12 units of Literature class, three units per semester. I am cleared with the six units which left me with two more terms full-packed of reading materials, sublimity and what-others. Modesty aside, I enjoyed just a little of my Lit classes though I'm a big fan of reading and obviously, writing.

For this academic year's first semester, I am taking up a full-three hour class every Monday with a professor I honestly don't like.
Everything is just too overdone. From the gargantuan pile of reading (which I can withstand *for now) to the very obsessive - compulsive house rules, fillers, grade sheet and MEA CULPA late forms. The last time I checked, I am in my junior year in college, not in third grade.

Enough of this shit. I don't have any option to escape this course, anyway. Dropping isn't an option, it's just cowardice.

So, the reason for this entry is not to rant. I am to write my own desiderata in reflection to that of Max Erhmann's. So, what are my most desired things?

Maybe the next post will contain them. As of now, my mind's processing. It's a bit slower after uploading a lot, I mean A LOT of shitloads of world literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment