Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twist

Just a week back to school, a big change has already happened. Life, really, sometimes can be so unpredictable. In my case, those whom I never thought to be my company is now my lot and the one whom I thought to be my somebody is gone.

Vague, it is. What happened before and just after the unfolding of a new decade is really a big question mark for me. WHAT HAPPENED? Maybe it's my fault. Or maybe not.

Right now, I'm not missing anybody. Maybe distance is good. I mind my own business and you do yours. No hard feelings. Never did I realize that this would happen. But I've no regrets. No blame is pointed to anyone.

I'd rather say I'm not sad. I know things are awkward now and I chose to ignore them. You might think it's cowardly for me to not pay much attention. You surely would think I'm overwhelmed with pride to be this stone-hearted. I don't care.

I was too blind to see past against what you said about the world. I was too insensitive to feel what's outside your universe. I was too deaf to hear
the pleasant music that is waiting to be heard.

Now, I can see brighter, I can feel better and I can hear louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment